How can we prove
$ sin (A^1 + A^2 + ... + A^n) = cos A^1 . cos (A^2) ... cos (A^n) [ S_1 - S_3 + S_5 ... ] $
where $S_n$ denotes sum of tangents of angles taken n at a time.
I tried proving it but failed. I can derive it easily for n = 2 and 3 but not for general case. Wikipedia has same kind of formula for tangent but it is not derived.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_trigonometric_identities
Please give a very simple detailed proof.
Tuesday, 13 November 2018
trigonometry - How to prove this trigonometric identity of sine of n angles as sum?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment