Find the limits without L'Hôpital's rule
$$\lim_{ x \to 0 }\frac{x-\sin x}{x-\tan x}=? $$
My Try:
$$\lim_{ x \to 0 }\frac{\sin(\pi-x)-\sin x}{\tan(\pi+x)-\tan x}=?\\\lim_{ x \to 0 }\frac{2\sin(\frac{\pi}{2}-x)\cos(\frac{\pi}{2})}{\frac{\sin(\frac{π}{2}-x)}{\cos(\pi+x)\cos(x)}}=\lim_{ x \to 0 }\frac{(2\cos x)(-\cos x)(\cos(\frac{\pi}{2}))}{\cos x}=0$$
but:
$$\lim_{ x \to 0 }\frac{x-\sin x}{x-\tan x}=-1/2$$
Where is my mistake?
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Find the limits without L'Hôpital:$lim_{ x to 0 }frac{x-sin x}{x-tan x}=? $
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment