Monday 27 August 2018

elementary set theory - How do we draw the number hierarchy from natural to complex in a Venn diagram?

I want to make a Venn diagram that shows the complete number hierarchy from the smallest (natural number) to the largest (complex number). It must include natural, integer, rational, irrational, real and complex numbers.



How do we draw the number hierarchy from natural to complex in a Venn diagram?




Edit 1:



I found a diagram as follows, but it does not include the complex number.



enter image description here



My doubt is that shoul I add one more rectangle, that is a litte bit larger, to enclose the real rectangle? But I think the gap is too large enough only for i, right?



Edit 2:




Is it correct if I draw as follows?



enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...