I had a lecture earlier today where the use of partial fractions was introduced. He used partial fractions and a more 'brute force' method to $\int\frac{1}{(x^2 + 5x + 6)}\mathrm dx$. I could solve this using partial fractions but I need to be reminded of the more difficult method(which I've learned months ago) for my current maths subject's purposes. I've been trying to find a solution that yields to $\ln\left|\frac{(x + 2)}{(x + 3)}\right| + C$ to no avail. Can anyone help me how to solve the problem without using partial fractions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment