Friday 18 January 2013

List Table(s) of Series Here

I've been interested in series expansions of all types of mathematical functions. I was wondering if anyone has ever created a large list of all types of series. For example, Wolfram's Mathworld's Maclauren Series page list a bunch of those series. Herbert S. Wilf's Generatingfunctionology lists some power series at the end of section 2.5. Wikipedia lists some generalizations of series here and some Taylor series here.



I was wondering if there is a giant, somewhat comprehensive list of series somewhere. I'm especially interested in basic mathematical constants and elementary functions, but I'd like to have access to as many different series as possible. Could someone help me find some links or books with series?



Sorry if this seems hopelessly vague, but I would really like to have access to tons of series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...