I am trying to find the x $$113x\equiv 311 \mod 653$$ but using Euclidean algorithm I calculate until here $$(-152)(113)\equiv 1 \mod 653$$
This negative number is confusing me. How can I go further to find the inverse?
Or how can I change $$x\equiv -152 \mod 653$$ so that there wouldn't be any negative number?
Can I simplify the question using Chinese remainder theorem?
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
congruences - Modular inverse question
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
No comments:
Post a Comment