I w'd surprised if this integral $\int\tan ( e^{-x²})\ d x$ has a closed form since :$\int_{-\infty}^{+\infty }\tan ( e^{-x²})\ d x$ is assumed as a constant by wolfram alpha and The inverse calculator didn't give me any thing such that it's value is $2.27591....$
, then any way to show that if it has a closed form , or it is just a constant ?
Sunday, 23 November 2014
integration - Closed form of :$inttan ( e^{-x²}) d x$ Over reals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment