Tuesday 26 December 2017

calculus - Unsolved Elementary Integrals

I am currently in Integral Calculus, and I wondered if I could get a little creative with my practice. I was curious if there were any unsolved, but rather simple (solvable using methods taught in calc I/II), so that I could be practicing the integration tehniques I have learned while also solving a problem that hasn't been solved yet.



I have consulted lists of integrals, but those are in a more general form (constants are represented by letters, etc.), and I was wondering if there was a place I could find lists of indefinite integrals that had never been calculated but weren't that difficult.



Also, on a side note, if you happen to know any good resources for reading about more techniques of integration, I am currently looking to expand my "toolbox" of integration methods.



Thank you all, and I hope each and every one of you is having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...