$$\lim_{n \to \infty} \left(\frac{1}{3\cdot 8}+\dots+\frac{1}{6(2n-1)(3n+1)} \right)$$
I have tried to split the subset into telescopic series but got no result.
I also have tried to use the squeeze theorem by putting the $a_n$ between $\frac{1}{(2n-1)(2n+1)}$ and $\frac{1}{(4n-1)(4n+1)}$ but it doesn't work.
Wednesday, 18 July 2018
calculus - How to solve the limit of this sequence $lim_{n to infty} left(frac{1}{3cdot 8}+dots+frac{1}{6(2n-1)(3n+1)} right)$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment