I tried to do a change of variable with $t=\frac{1}{n}$ in order to use Taylor expansion but the factor $n!$ becomes a fractional number (during the lesson it was define only for $\mathbb{Z}$ set number).
Another attempt I made was to write the limit as $\lim_{n \to \infty} \sqrt[n]{\frac{n!}{n^n}} \rightarrow e^{\frac{1}{n}log{\frac{n!}{n^n}}}$ but it doesn't work. After that I tried to use the Stirling formula and yes... it works! But I would find something that doesn't use this formula.
Some advice?
Thursday, 9 May 2013
calculus - $lim_{n to infty} frac{sqrt[n]{n!}}{n}$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment