I was looking at the Dirichlet integral
$\frac{1}{2\pi}\int_{-\pi}^{\pi}{(sin((N+\frac{1}{2})x))\over sin(\frac{x}{2})}dx$
and it seems to be possible to integrate using complex analysis. I attempted this using the residue theorem but my understanding of complex analysis is still quite shallow and I was unable to derive an answer. Is there any way to do this integral with complex analysis?
Monday, 6 May 2013
integration - Integrating the Dirichlet Kernel using complex analysis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment