I want to know examples of functions $f(n)$ whose limit is $n!$ Now, when I say "limit", I don't mean $$\lim_{n \to \infty}\frac{f(n)}{n!}=1$$ (I already know functions like that). I'm referring to functions that $$\lim_{n \to \infty}f(n)-n!=0$$ I am looking for functions that do not include factorials itself (that bit should be obvious, but I'm just putting it on record). I am also not looking for summation or product equations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment