I`m trying to solve this integral and I did the following steps to solve it but don't know how to continue.
$$\int \dfrac{1+\cos(x)}{\sin^2(x)}\,\operatorname d\!x$$
$$\begin{align}\int \dfrac{\operatorname d\!x}{\sin^2(x)}+\int \frac{\cos(x)}{\sin^2(x)}\,\operatorname d\!x &= \int \dfrac{\operatorname d\!x}{\sin^2(x)}+\int \frac{\cos(x)}{1-\cos^2(x)} \\
&=\int \sin^{-2}(x)\,\operatorname d\!x + \int \cos(x)\,\operatorname d\!x - \int \frac{\operatorname d\!x}{\cos(x)}\end{align}$$
Any suggestions how to continue?
Thanks!
Tuesday, 25 October 2016
integration - Evaluate $int frac{1+cos(x)}{sin^2(x)},operatorname d!x$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment