Wednesday 11 December 2013

algebra precalculus - Ratio of number of days in which $A,B,C$ finish the work alone

To complete a certain work, a workman $A$ alone would take $m$ times as many days as $B$ and
$C$ working together; $B$ alone would take n times as many days as $A$ and $C$ together; $C$ alone
would take $p$ times as many days as $A$ and $B$ together : show that the numbers of days in
which each would do it alone are as $m + 1 : n + 1 : p + 1$



I just need hint as how to approach this problem as I am not able to initiate. Please provide some guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...