I know that the compound interest formula for the interest compounded annually is given by $$A=P(1+r)^t$$
I know the intuition behind it. But why the compound interest formula for the interest compounded n time per year is: $$A=P\left(1+\frac{r}{n}\right)^{nt}$$
What's the intuition behind it and why is it true?
Monday, 10 September 2018
algebra precalculus - Compound interest coumpounded n time per year formula. $A=Pleft(1+frac{r}{n}right)^{nt}$ intuition behind it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment