Monday 24 April 2017

find the sum of the following series using Maclaurins expansion



Find the sum of the following series:
$$\sum_{n=0}^\infty {x^{n}}{\sinh(5n+5)}$$




The sum for $ {\sinh(5n+5)}$ is as it follows



$$\sum_{n=0}^\infty \frac{(5n+5)^{2n+1}}{(2n+1)!}$$



And now I do not know how to continue to find this sum of series , can anyone help me .



Thank you all !


Answer



Assuming that $|x|<\frac{1}{e^5}$ (otherwise the series is divergent) you just have a geometric series:




$$\sum_{n\geq 0} x^n \sinh(5n+5) = \frac{1}{2}\left(\frac{e^5}{1-e^5 x}-\frac{e^{-5}}{1-e^{-5}x}\right)=\frac{e^{10}-1}{2(e^5-x)(e^5 x-1)}.$$


No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...