I want to show that
$$
a_n = \frac{3^n}{n!}
$$
converges to zero. I tried Stirlings formulae, by it the fraction becomes
$$
\frac{3^n}{\sqrt{2\pi n} (n^n/e^n)}
$$
which equals
$$
\frac{1}{\sqrt{2\pi n}} \left( \frac{3e}{n} \right)^n
$$
from this can I conclude that it goes to zero because $\frac{3e}{n}$ and $\frac{1}{\sqrt{2\pi n}}$ approaching zero?
Wednesday, 3 May 2017
analysis - Convergence of Sequence with factorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
No comments:
Post a Comment