I want to prove that if $AB=cI$ for some matrices $A,\ B$ and number $c$, then $AB = BA$.
I start my proof with $c \neq 0$. then, $A$ and $B$ are invertible, And $BA = B(cB^{-1}) = cBB^{-1} = cI = AB.$
What about $c = 0$?
I guess it's true, but i'm not sure. If I true for $c = 0$, what is the proof? If It's not, what is the contradiction example?
Thank you.
Tuesday, 11 April 2017
matrices - Proof for linear algebra theorem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment