Given the following set of functions:
$1,\sin(x),\sin(2x),\sin(3x), \cdots, \sin(nx)$ (n is integer, n>0)
The thing to be done is to prove that the set of functions is linearly independent using mathematical induction.
I googled for common tasks, now it is clear that mathematical induction will work fine, but I have no idea of how to do it.
How to apply the method here?
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
abstract algebra - Prove linear independence using mathematical induction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
No comments:
Post a Comment