There are two clocks. One is a regular clock measuring regular time $\tau$. The other is a clock measuring time $t$ which also advances clockwise, but does not advance uniformly--it accelerates w.r.t. $\tau$ from 12 to 6 o'clock, and decelerates from 6 to 12, such that the two clocks always tell the same time at 12 and 6. It is given that the alternating acceleration and deceleration of $t$ w.r.t. $\tau$ is uniform--$\frac{d^2t}{d\tau^2}=K$ where $K$ is a constant. Is this enough info to determine the "dilation" $\frac{dt}{d\tau}$? If not, what other info is needed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment