$$ z= \frac{\sqrt 3 -i}{1+ \sqrt3 i}$$
I need to find smallest exponent $n>2018$, such as $z^n$ will be a number with real part equal to $0$ and imaginary part of number will be negative.
I calculated that $z=-i$ but I don't know how to write a equation that covers all conditions.
It doesn't have to be an exact answer, I am asking more about how do I solve this kind of a problem effectively
Sunday, 9 April 2017
exponentiation - Complex numbers, finding smallest exponent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment