Iam trying to solve this problem , i can visualize graphically it is not possible. iam trying to do the proof by contradiction. if f:(0,1) to [0,1] is a continuos onto function then i have to prove that f can never be 1-1 . so iam letting that if f is 1-1 then either f is strictly increasing or strictly decreasing function. so case (1) if f is strictly increasing function then there exits some t in (0,1) such that f(t)=0 , so for x lesser than t f(x)k , f(x) <0 which is also not possible .so f can't be 1-1 . My method is right ??? is there is any alternative approach then plz tell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment