how to prove that the recursive sequence $a_0\ge 0$, $a_{n+1}=\frac{3(1+a_n)}{3+a_n}$ is a cauchy sequence? The sequence seems to be bounded and if the sequence is monotonic increasing (I still dont know if it is..), it is convergent, then the sequence must be cauchy. But how to prove with the definition of cauchy sequence if the sequence is cauchy? If I try to start with $|a_{n+1}-a_n|=...$ I don't do useful calculations.. Regards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment