How many zeros are there in $ 25!$ ?
My answer was $6$. But i solved it by finding how many numbers are divisible by $5$ and $2$.here i was told to find out the zeros at the last end.
But what is the method which is more accurate and can find out the number of zeros in eg $1000!$ or $10000!$ in the following cases:
1.Just at the last end
2.In the number altogether
Or even the general method of finding the number of zeros in n! ?
Saturday, 17 December 2016
number theory - Factorial related problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment