Thursday 13 July 2017

complex analysis - Determine residues of $frac{e^{-sqrt{z(z+r))}}}{1+alphasqrt{z(z+r)} + (1-alpha sqrt{z(z+r)})e^{(-sqrt{z(z+r)})}}$

I have tried to determine residues of the below function via Mathematica and Matlab, but they lead me nowhere. For small enough $\alpha$, I figured out what are the poles, but nothing about residues. My method was somehow straight-forward, using Taylor series.
Does anybody have an idea to calculate its residues?



$\frac{e^{-\sqrt{z(z+r))}}}{1+\alpha\sqrt{z(z+r)} + (1-\alpha
\sqrt{z(z+r)})e^{-2\sqrt{z(z+r))}}}$



Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...