I was wondering is there is a general formula for $\sin(x_1+x_2+x_3+...+x_n)$ as well as for the cosine function. I know that $\sin(x_1+x_2)=\sin(x_1)\cos(x_2)+\cos(x_1)\sin(x_2)$ and $\cos(x_1+x_2)=\cos(x_1)\cos(x_2)-\sin(x_1)\sin(x_2)$ But I want to find a general formula for the sum of a finite number of angles for the Sine and the cosine but I didn't noticed any pattern. I suspect that it may have a recursive pattern. Any suggestions and hints (not answers) will be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
$$ 3x+6y+5z=7 $$ The general solution to this linear Diophantine equation is as described here (Page 7-8) is: $$ x = 5k+2l+14 $$ $$ y = -l $...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
No comments:
Post a Comment