Some natural numbers can be expressed as a sum of consecutive natural numbers in more than one way. For example, $7$ can get expressed both as $7$, and $(3+4).$ In terms of a sum of consecutive numbers, $4$ and $8$ can only get expressed as $4$, and $8$ respectively. Call such numbers consecutive-primes. How many consecutive-primes exist? Given all previous consecutive-primes, is there a way to compute the next consecutive-prime?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment