Tuesday 30 July 2019

discrete mathematics - How to solve a congruence with Euclidean algorithm with exponents

I need help solving this particular congruence with Euclidean algorithm. I, in general, don't know how to solve congruences with exponents so I don't even know how to start.



\begin{align*}
x \equiv 6^{29} \;(\bmod\; 7)
\end{align*}



I know how to solve the ones without exponents, so it would be great if someone could do a step by step solution for this example and explain it to me a little bit better. I want to use Euclidean algorithm because that's how I learnt to do all other congruences and Chinese remainder theorem. (This is how i do them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-HSjLXrfPs)




Any help is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...