How do i calculate the continuity of a function if the functions are in a given set limit. I tried doing it but I epically failed… Please help!how do I solve it?
When I tried to solve this I got that this function was not continuous but I'm not sure if it is right. Thanks!
$$w(t)=\cases{
48+3.64x+.6363x^2, & if $\ 1\le x \le 28$\cr
-1004+65.8x ,& if $\ 28 \le x \le 56$}
$$
Thank you so much!
Sunday, 20 October 2019
limits - calculus continuity of a hard question?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment