Friday 29 November 2019

reference request - Book on Advanced Calculus

I'm an undergraduate student of physics. I have an upcoming course on Advanced Calculus but I do not know which book to follow. So, recommend me an undergraduate level book on Advanced Calculus.



Edit: The syllabus has 1. Multiple integration, 2. Partial Derivatives and 3. Applications of Partial Derivatives. (It has one more block, it's something basic though)



Edit 2: I just looked up on quora to know what Advanced Calculus actually is. They are saying it includes things like Green's theorem, Stokes' theorem, line integrals, linear algebra ( I've a separate course on this), Fourier analysis, Taylor series, $\mathbb{R}^n$ and $\mathbb{R}$ (infinity) etc.
My course includes all of these and even more( I listed them just for an idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...