If $f$ and $g$ are two real functions such that domain of $f$ is $D_1$ and domain of $g$ is $D_2$ both being subsets of $\mathbb R$ . My book says that the function $f+g$ will have the domain ($D_1 \cap D_2$). Why is this? And if $f$ and $g$ have co-domain $C_1$ and $C_2$ respectively such that $C_1$ and $C_2$ are subsets of set of real numbers then what will be the co-domain of $f+g$?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment