Sunday 20 March 2016

number theory - Divisibility by 7 or 3

I read a question on mathematics.I have not been able to figure out the answer.



the question is




given a set $Q=\{1,2,3,4,5,6,7\}$ such that I can have a subset $L$ from this set $Q$. I have been given a number string $Y$ in such a way that I know its starting digit and the end digit.



Now the rest of the digits from second digit to the last but one digit can be have any numbers of digits from the subset $L$.



Now the question how can i decide whether $Y$ can be made divisible by $3$ or $7$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...