I want to know if this integral converges or not : $\int _{1}^{\infty }\!{\frac {\sin \left( \cos \left( x \right) +\sin\left( x\sqrt {3} \right) \right) }{x}}{dx}.$ I tried to integrate by parts or to use dirichlet's test, but it seems impossible to prove that $\int _{1}^{x}\!\sin \left( \cos \left( t \right) +\sin \left( t\sqrt {3} \right) \right) {dt}$ is bounded. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment