Wednesday 20 November 2013

multivariable calculus - Change linear plot to 100% plot in Wolfram Alpha

Recently I have used this input for WolframAlpha:



Plot (forumla1), (formula2), (formula3), {a, 0, 50}



It's generating "Linear Plot" like on picture on left. Is there way to make it generate "100%" plot like on picture on right? So that it will sum up, look of how big percentage formula generates and match it?

Generated using Microsoft Word 2013



This isn't WolframAlpha, I used another software for generation.



I tried region function, but it doesn't work with 3 formula's apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...