Friday 26 September 2014

algebra precalculus - Finding out the dimensions

A square room having a total floor area $1000000 m^2$ is to be partitioned into two rooms by a single interior wall. The difference between the perimeters of the resulting tow offices is to be 400 feet. What are the dimensions (length and breadth) in feet of the two rooms I am having a little bit difficulties to understand this math



I can not write down the reasoning because, I didn't understand the question. Can you help me ? I'm confused because what they meant by single interior wall? How will I write an equation of the length and breadth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...