I'd like to know how to solve something like this:
$$\begin{eqnarray}
f(f(x_2)-f(x_1)) & = & 27.5\\
f(f(x_3)-f(x_1)) & = & 21.6\\
f(f(x_4)-f(x_1)) & = & 15.1\\
f(f(x_5)-f(x_1)) & = & 10.2\\
f(f(x_6)-f(x_1)) & = & 8.8\\
f(f(x_7)-f(x_1)) & = & 8.4\\
f(f(x_8)-f(x_1)) & = & 7.8\\
f(f(x_9)-f(x_1)) & = & 6.4\\
f(f(x_4)-f(x_3)) & = & 46.5\\
f(f(x_5)-f(x_3)) & = & 17.6\\
f(f(x_5)-f(x_4)) & = & 28\\
f(f(x_7)-f(x_4)) & = & 20.1\\
f(f(x_9)-f(x_7)) & = & 22
\end{eqnarray}$$
where I'm looking for $f(x)$ and $x_1,x_2,\ldots,x_9$. It is given that $0
Monday, 5 August 2013
matrices - How to solve a set of equations where the unknowns are a function and some parameters?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment