Thursday 24 November 2016

calculus - Limits without L'Hopitals Rule

Evaluate the limit without using L'hopital's rule



a)$$\lim_{x \to 0} \frac {(1+2x)^{1/3}-1}{x} $$




I got the answer as $l=\frac 23$... but I used L'hopitals rule for that... How can I do it another way?



b)$$\lim_{x \to 5^-} \frac {e^x}{(x-5)^3}$$



$l=-\infty$



c)$$\lim_{x \to \frac {\pi} 2} \frac{\sin x}{\cos^2x} - \tan^2 x$$



I don't know how to work with this at all




So basically I was able to find most of the limits through L'Hopitals Rule... BUT how do I find the limits without using his rule?

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...