Sunday 23 June 2013

Collect 'unusual' examples of real-valued functions

I am trying to collect research papers, articles and books which contain 'weird' or 'unusual' examples of real-valued function.



An example of research paper is



A Counterexample and an Exact Versoin of Fatou's Lemma in Infinite Dimension



An example of article is



Some counterexamples on the behaviour of real-valued
functions and their derivatives




Examples of books are



Surprises and Counterexamples in Real Function Theory



Analysis in examples and counterexamples. An introduction to the theory
of real functions



Counterexamples in Analysis





Question: Can someone provide me more articles and books which are similar to the above? My aim is to learn as many function construction techniques as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...