The series is given:
$$\sum_{i=1}^n \sin (i\theta) \sin ((i+1)\theta)$$
We have to find the sum to n terms of the given series.
I could took out the $2\sin^2\cos$ terms common in the series. But what to do further, please guide me.
Saturday, 22 June 2013
Sum of the series $sinθsin2θ + sin2θsin3θ + sin3θsin4θ + sin4θsin5θ + cdots+sin nthetasin(n+1)theta$ terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment