There are examples of real valued functions which are continuous at irrationals and discontinuous at rationals. But i am trying to find such a monotone function. I don't know how to think this types of examples. I wants such types of simple examples not too much complicated so that each and everyone can easily digest it. I tried many simple examples but did't got. In the book Counterexamples in Analysis by Bernard R. Gelbaum and John Meigs Hubbell Olmsted there is given a way to construct such types to examples, but i like simplest such types of example. Please try to give such type of example. Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
$$ 3x+6y+5z=7 $$ The general solution to this linear Diophantine equation is as described here (Page 7-8) is: $$ x = 5k+2l+14 $$ $$ y = -l $...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
No comments:
Post a Comment