Sunday 21 August 2016

algebra precalculus - how many days it would take to complete the work for the first time working in alternate days given the following conditions?


If A can complete a wall in 21 days and B can destroy a wall in 28 days. Then how many days it would take to complete the work for the first time working in alternate days i.e, if A works one day then second day in a week B will work?





My Approach:



Work Done by A in 1 day = 1/21



Work Done by B in 1 day = -1/28



Net work done together in 2 days = 1/21 - 1/28 = 1/84



In one day = 1/168





Q Is my approach right.Please correct me if I am wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...