This can be a strange question but what is the result of $\sqrt1$ ?
I mean if we consider that a square root of a real number should always be greater or equal to zero the answer should be 1.
But if we write $1$ using complex numbers notation and then we use the formula for the n-th root we come up with two solutions $1$ and $-1$.
Thursday, 18 August 2016
complex numbers - Square root of k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment