Tuesday 30 August 2016

complex analysis - Laurent Series for singularities and poles

Hi guys I was wondering how I can understand if the sin and the cos has essential singularities. for instance if I want to understand if 0 which singularity is i, can write the Laurent series only of the sin (centred in 0) and see how it works , or MUST write the Laurent series of all the function (centered in zero) ?

Same for cos , help I want to understand this topic very well. Thk.




$$\int_{+\partial D}\dfrac{\sin\left(\dfrac{1}{z}\right)\cos\left(\dfrac{1}{z-2}\right)}{z-5}\,\mathrm{dz}$$


No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...