Sum the series:
$$\sum_{n=1}^\infty\frac{2n}{7^{2n-1}}$$
I know it converges, but it's not a geometric series nor is it power/telescoping/alternating. I think having the n term in the numerator makes it difficult to solve.
I took calculus BC a number of years ago and I don't think I remember learning how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thursday, 12 January 2017
calculus - Finding the sum of a series with an n term in the numerator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment