I recently came through an article which said that $e^{\iota x}$ means that a $e$ gradually increases every moment by a factor of $\iota x$ perpendicular to the real part which I took as a force of $\iota x$ is applied perpendicular to a string of length $e$ same as in circular motion but the expression $e^{\iota x}$ has radius $1$ instead of $e$ in complex plane.
I'm very confused with the idea behind exponents.
Tuesday, 17 January 2017
exponentiation - What are exponents? Idea behind exponents(complex or real)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
No comments:
Post a Comment