What can be said about the convergence of the following modification of the hyperharmonic series ($\sum_{n=1}^{\infty} \frac{1}{n^{s}}$, which is convergent for any s>1):
$$\sum \frac{1}{n^{s_n}}$$ with $s_n$ strictly monotonically approaching 1 from above? In case both convergence and divergence are still possible under this condition, is it possible to give a specific criteria for convergence, e.g. in terms of the rate of convergence of $s_n$?
Sunday, 29 January 2017
elementary number theory - What can be said about the convergence of this series?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment