Suppose we have $n \times n$ symmetric matrix $A$ with all diagonal entries zero and remaining entries are non negative. Let $B$ be the matrix obtained from $A$ by deleting its $k$th row and $k$th column and remaining entries of $B$ are less equal the corresponding entries of $A$. Then the largest eigenvalue of $B$ is less equal the largest eigenvalue of $A$ and the smallest eigenvalue of $A$ is less equal the smallest eigenvalue of $B$.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
How can one proof the equality $$\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{k^v}{v!}=\sum\limits_{v=0}^k \frac{v^v (k-v)^{k-v}}{v!(k-v)!}$$ for $k\in\mathbb{...
-
How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...
-
If you think about the limit definition of the derivative, $dy$ represents $$\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\dfrac {f(x+h)-f(x)}{h}$$, and $dx...
No comments:
Post a Comment