Tuesday 15 September 2015

measure theory - A function that is not Lebesgue integrable on [0,1]

I'm currently studying for my measure theory final, and I am struggling with a question:




Give an example of a Borel-measurable function $ X : (0,1) \to \mathbb{R} $ that satisfies:



For every $ a \in (0,1)$, the function $X$ is Lebesgue-integrable on $[a,1]$,



The limit $\lim_{a\to 0} \int_{a}^{1}X d\lambda$ exists and is finite, with $\lambda$ the standard Lebesgue measure,



The function X is not Lebesgue-integrable on $(0,1]$.



I hope someone could help me out,




thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real analysis - How to find $lim_{hrightarrow 0}frac{sin(ha)}{h}$

How to find $\lim_{h\rightarrow 0}\frac{\sin(ha)}{h}$ without lhopital rule? I know when I use lhopital I easy get $$ \lim_{h\rightarrow 0}...